Lenora Mesibov and Deirdre McLary are our lactation consultants on staff.
They are available Monday through Thursday from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm and by special appointment on Friday.
They can assist with:
- establishing good breastfeeding habits early on
- inadequate weight gain
- latching difficulties
- supply issues
- returning to work
- breastfeeding multiples
- breastfeeding after surgery and more!
Below are links to information Lenora and Deirdre recommend to families.
- Breastfeeding your newborn
- Cup feeding your breastfed baby
- Establishing and maintaining milk supply when baby is not breastfeeding
- How to bottle feed a breastfed baby
- La Leche League Meetings
- Lactation Cookies Recipe
- Lactation Cookies Recipe 2
- Making More Milk
- Milk Storage Chart
- Storing BreastMilk
- Switch Nursing
- Tongue Tie Release
- When Baby Bites
- Link to Video — Your Baby Knows How to Latch On
If you have any breastfeeding questions, please call the office and schedule a consultation.